Re: [aspectj-users] Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP): Using AspectJ to implement and enforce coding standards

> Also, I'm currently working on an article to show how to use aspects to
> implement/enforce design patterns.  If anyone has any work they'd like to
> contribute, it would be much appreciated!

We had a paper at OOPSLA last year, comparing implementations of the GoF
design patterns in Java and AspectJ. An overview, the paper and the code
base can be found at http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~jan/AODPs/

Let me know if you have any questions/comments.

--Jan

Back to the top