Re: [aspectj-users] Netbeans 3.4 and AspectJForNetBeans-1.1b2.zip

Thanks for pointing this out.  This will be fixed in the
upcoming AspectJForNetBeans-1.1b4.zip release.

In the interim, you can download the AjdeModule.settings file
from the CVS repository and update the jar file:

  jar -uf ajdeForNetbeans.jar
     org/aspectj/tools/ajde/netbeans/AjdeModule.settings

Here's a web link to the file:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/aspectj4netbean/AspectJForNetbeans/src/org/aspectj/tools/ajde/netbeans/AjdeModule.settings?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

Wes