Re: [aspectj-users] Intertype Declaration for only one target ?!?!?!?

Hi Stefan,

>   declare parent: (A | B | C | D) implements Container

This should still work in 1.1beta4. The limitation only applies to
inter-type member declarations.

I like the limitation personally. Consider:

public int Employee+.foo = 10;

Now each subclass of Employee has a foo field. Yuck.

cheers,
Nick

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/README-11.html