[aspectj-users] Netbeans 3.4 and AspectJForNetBeans-1.1b2.zip

Hi,

Does anybody know that NetBeans 3.4 and AspectJForNetBeans-1.1b2.zip work together?

I have 3.4 installed. I downloaded AspectJForNetBeans-1.1b2.zip and unziped it to a directory. Copied the aspectjrt.jar and aspectjtools.jar to lib/ext directory of NetBeans. Copied ajdeForNetbeans.jar to modules directory.

Started Netbeans and got error file not found:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: JAR entry org/aspectj/tools/ajde/netbeans/AjdeModule.settings not found in C:\Program Files\NetBeans IDE 3.4\modules\ajdeForNetbeans.jar

Any idea? Netbeans ide.log is attached below.

Thanks,
Prashant Rane