[aspectj-users] Re: [aspectj-dev] Problem to compile in AspectJ 1.1b2

John,

AspectJ 1.1b2 is still in beta. There are unimplemented features and known
bugs. There are also many unknown bugs. I've reported 3 or so myself.
Doubtless many of the bugs will be fixed in the release candidate, and more
in the final version. To make sure that your bug is one of the ones
addressed, please submit it to bugzilla with a testcase that reliably
reproduces the bug. (The aspectj site includes instructions on how to
submit a bug.)

Cheers,
Nick