RE: [aspectj-users] More precedence

It looks to me like

  declare dominates : Super+, ...

is just broken now.  Anyone care to submit a bug?

Wes
------------- DominatesAdvice.java

public class DominatesAdvice {
        new C().run();
    }
    pointcut run() : target(C) && call(void run());
    static void log(String s) {
        System.out.println(""+s);
    }
}

class C { void run() {}}
class Super {}
aspect A extends Super {
    before () : DominatesAdvice.run() {
        DominatesAdvice.log("A");
    }
}
aspect B {
    before () : DominatesAdvice.run() {
        DominatesAdvice.log("B");
    }

aspect Dominates {
    declare dominates : Super+, B;  // BUG: produces B, A
    //declare dominates : A, B;  // ok: produces A, B
}