RE: [aspectj-users] Where are people using Aspects?

The old users email list had a number of threads on point;
look for Ron Bodkin's replies, and threads on
"Business Aspects" and "Compelling examples for aspects..."

Unfortunately the old archives at the moment are only available
as a single zipped mbox archive (readable by netscape, for
those not unix-savvy).

You can also try searching google and using its cached pages:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=site:aspectj%2Eorg+pipermail+compelling+examples

Wes