Re: [aspectj-users] example pointcut

Uwe,

this(LogObject) (or this(l) with l mapped to LogObject)
won't match any static methods -- it will match only
join points where "this instanceof LogObject" is true.

Unless you need to keep some per-object state, I don't
see need to use "declare parents" constructs in your
example:

Try the following pointcut definition:
pointcut logPoints(LogObject l) :
    execution(public com.donv..*+.*(..)