[aspectj-users] Download server broken

Currently, the link to download AspectJ 1.1beta2 is broken:

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/aspectj-1.1b2.jar

This problem is affecting ALL links to the download server,
not just AspectJ.  (I tried a technology project (ajdt)
and a tools project (XSD)).

If there is strong demand by users and I don't hear otherwise
from the eclipse webmaster, I will put a copy on the web
site.  This is the wrong thing to do because it will take
up too much bandwidth for the web site.  I'd rather see if
the eclipse folks fix their download server first.

If there are just a few who want it now, I will send it as
an attachment.  Send me email directly (isberg@xxxxxxxx)
(and be sure your mailbox can handle 5MB attachments).

Wes

Back to the top