Re: [aspectj-dev] Project Lead election for Alexander Kriegisch on Eclipse AspectJ™

Thanks for the flowers, Andy.

While it feels a bit weird to vote for myself, I am not sure who else
but us two is still reading and voting on this list. So here is my +1 to
document that I am Ok with your nominating me.

--
Alexander Kriegisch