Re: [aspectj-dev] Fwd: getting NoSuchMethodError: com.hyperion.profitability.common.logging.LoggingAspect.aspectOf()Lcom/hyperion/profitability/common/logging/LoggingAspect error

Do you have the output of the weaving process at startup? I see you have the flags turned on in the aop.xml to produce it. Anything weird in there? I can see the aspectOf() is in the compiled LoggingAspect. It sounds like it is finding another LoggingAspect. Hmm, try -Xset:overWeaving=true in the weaver options? I am wondering about reweaving somehow removing aspectOf for some reason.

Andy

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 at 06:00, sumit dwivedi <sumit.kcnit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: sumit dwivedi <sumit.kcnit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 6:20 PM
Subject: Fwd: getting NoSuchMethodError: com.hyperion.profitability.common.logging.LoggingAspect.aspectOf()Lcom/hyperion/profitability/common/logging/LoggingAspect error
To: <aspectj-users-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <aspectj-users-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 6:07 PM
To: <sumit.kcnit@xxxxxxxxx>

You must subscribe to this list before posting.  Please go to
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo to subscribe to the list,
then try again.  Perhaps you are already subscribed using another
email address; if that is the case, please send email to this list
using the email address you've used to subscribe.