[aspectj-dev] Ready for JDK 9 ?

Hi Andy,

Thank you very much for all your testing of JDK 9 during its development! Such contributions have significantly helped shape and improve JDK 9.

Now that we have reached the JDK 9 Final Release Candidate phase [1] , I would like to ask if your project can be considered to be 'ready for JDK 9', or if there are any remaining show stopper issues which you've encountered when testing with the JDK 9 release candidate.

JDK 9  b181 is available at http://jdk.java.net/9/

If you have a public web page, mailing list post, or even a tweet announcing you project's readiness for JDK 9, I'd love to add the URL to the upcoming JDK 9 readiness page on the Quality Outreach wiki.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Rory

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk9/

--