[aspectj-dev] Early Access builds of JDK 9 b110 & JDK 9 with Project Jigsaw b110 (#4664) are available on java.net

Hi Andy,

Early Access b110 for JDK 9 is available on java.net, summary of  changes are listed here .
Among other fixes , the following changes are also included from builds 108 to 110
    • removal of the OS X-specific com.apple.concurrent package
    • update to the JAX-WS RI integration to latest version (2.3.0-SNAPSHOT)
    • disabling of Diffie-Hellman keys smaller than 1024 bits
Early Access b110 (#4664) for JDK 9 with Project Jigsaw is available on java.net.
We expect this will be the last EA build before we integrate into JDK 9. This means that this
EA build is essentially what will be jdk-9+111 next week.

As always, please help out by trying out existing code and libraries to see what works and
doesn't work. We have a detailed list of compatibility issues listed in JEP 261 [2].

Also feedback and questions from those that trying the EA build to modularize existing
code would be appreciated. We also want to know what works and doesn't work here [3]

Rgds,Rory

[1] https://jdk9.java.net/jigsaw/
[2] http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/261
[3] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jigsaw-dev/