[aspectj-dev] Early Access builds for JDK 8u66 b02 and JDK 9 b78 are available on java.net

Hi Andy,

Early Access build for JDK 8u66 b02 is available on java.net, summary of changes are listed here.

Early Access build for JDK 9 b78 is available on java.net, summary of  changes are listed here .

With respect to ongoing JDK 9 development, I'd like to draw your attention to the following requests to provide
feedback on the relevant mailing lists.

OpenJDK JarSigner API
JDK 9 is more restricted on calling sun.* public methods but we know there are users calling
sun.security.tools.jarsigner.Main to sign jar files.  A new API is proposed for this very purpose in OpenJDK.
Feedback on this API should be provided on the security-dev mailing list.

RFC JEP: NIST SP 800-90A SecureRandom implementations : Feedback on this draft  JEP should be provided
on the security-dev mailing list.

Public API for internal Swing classes
According to the JEP 200: The Modular JDK we expect that classes from internal packages (like sun.swing) will not be
accessible. If you are using the internal Swing API and it is not possible to replace it by public API, please provide
feedback on the swing-dev mailing list.

If you haven’t already subscribed to a list then please do so first,  otherwise your message will be discarded as spam.

Finally, videos of presentations from the JVM Language Summit have been published at :
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/community/jlssessions-2015-2633029.html .

Rgds, Rory
--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell