Re: [aspectj-dev] Clarification of concrete aspect implementation whether it is SINGLETON

Yep, if you don’t specify then it is singleton.

cheers,
Andy

On Jun 2, 2015, at 12:21 AM, sridhar thiyagarajan <sridharthiyagarajan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I am using concrete aspects in my project. Could anyone please help me to understand whether the implementation objects of concrete aspects defined in the below aop.xml are singleton.

Please confirm my understanding that there will be only one instance of concrete-aspect implementation created for each concrete aspect definition in the aop.xml generated by the aspectJ. JFYI that load time weaving is employed in my project.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<aspectj>
<aspects>

  <concrete-aspect name="main.java.aop.field.
MyFieldAspect">
    <around pointcut="get(@main.java.aop.
field.Field * *)" invokeClass="main.java.aop.field.FieldAspect" invokeMethod="getField()"/>
  </concrete-aspect>

  <concrete-aspect name="main.java.aop.extend.
ConcreteTracingImpl">
    <around pointcut="execution(@main.
java.aop.method.Method * *(..))" invokeClass="main.java.aop.extend.AbstractTracing" invokeMethod="traceMethod()"/>
  </concrete-aspect>

</aspects>

<weaver options="-verbose -showWeaveInfo" />
</aspectj>

Thanks.

Sridhar Thiyagarajan