Re: [aspectj-dev] Trigger snapshot build & deploy?

We don't have CI for AspectJ right now, the eclipse builds haven't been running for a while and I haven't had time to get it going on the bamboo infrastructure we are using for other projects, so it is a manual process.

As I mentioned to you on Skype, 1.8 AspectJ is in a branch right now. mainline development is still on master and that is working towards a 1.7.4 release, so to pickup the fix I put in yesterday you need a 1.7.4 snapshot which I did manually upload yesterday.

cheers
Andy