Re: [aspectj-dev] API to match a join point signature string against a pointcut

Hi Eric,

Spring does something a bit like this in how it uses AspectJ for matching things - but it doesn't quite use strings.  You could maybe look in Java15PointcutExpressionTest/PointcutExpressionTest which shows how to interact with pointcut matching once you have crafted a suitable shadow. If you could turn your string into a shadow, you could use something similar.

cheers
Andy