Re: [aspectj-dev] NotSerializableException: org.aspectj.runtime.reflect.JoinPointImpl$StaticPartImpl

Making them serializable is also reasonable.  There is nothing special
in them - mostly strings/ints.

There is no option to weave the classes with no synthetic fields.  It
is feasible but they aren't necessarily cheap to construct and
inlining their construction where they are used would damage
performance to some degree.

Andy