Re: [aspectj-dev] NotSerializableException: org.aspectj.runtime.reflect.JoinPointImpl$StaticPartImpl

On second thoughts, making them transient may not be a good idea because the deserialization may fail.

Do you think you can make JoinPoint.StaticPart and its contents Serializable? I am not sure if that would be correct, but just asking.

Or, is there any option to weave the classes so that the synthetic fields do not exist at all?

I know that I'm asking for something that may not be a requirement for most usage scenarios or the actual intended usage of AspectJ. But I am stuck with this problem and just checking if there is a way out.

Thanks for your time.

Choudary.