Re: [aspectj-dev] question about cvs log -r@commitid

Unfortunately I'm not sure you are going to find cvs experts on this
list.  Speaking for myself I just used it as a basic source control
system (commit files, tag, occasionally checkout a tag). I don't know
much about the kinds of operation you are attempting to perform.

(Given that the move to git was supposed to preserve all history, you
may have more luck working with the git repo)

cheers
Andy