Re: [aspectj-dev] Checking out the earliest revision of the eclipse AspectJ repository

Hello All,

Thanks for your speedy response. Alright, I do not need to check out
the first revision ever, but the earliest possible revision. I spit
out CVS log file for the org.aspect.modules by using the following
command

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools/
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools/ log
org.aspectj/modules

and got a humungus file. The earliest revision number is 1.1 according
to this log. Is this revision number same as aspectj's version or is
it just the earliest revision that was logged into CVS?

Shivani