Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ 1.7.0.M1 released

Hi Neale,

The actual refactoring work to pull out the matching code into its own
module, and the build system for it, was done a while ago.  In your
install directory for AspectJ you can see an org.aspectj.matcher.jar
(800k).  This *should* be the component needed.  But I haven't done
extensive testing of it with Spring AOP (to confirm it contains
everything necessary).  So all that may be required is publishing that
into maven alongside the other jars and trying it out as the sole
dependency.  If you raise a bugzilla I'll publish it and we could take
it from there.

cheers,
Andy