Re: [aspectj-dev] Manipulating ASTs in AspectJ programs

Hi there,

You need to be a little more specific as to what you are looking to
do.  On this mailing list, we can give you help with using AspectJ as
well as with any of the APIs inside of AspectJ and AJDT.  To start,
you should have a look at (I think I've given you this link before):

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Developer%27s_guide_to_building_tools_on_top_of_AJDT_and_AspectJ

Have a look at the "Using the AspectJ AST parser" section if you don't
want to write an Eclipse plugin.  Once you have looked at the examples
and tried some things out, come back if you have any questions.  And
there is always the chance that something is outdated in the docs.  If
you find anything, please let us know and we can update the wiki.