Re: [aspectj-dev] Any researchers out there put time into invokedynamic interplay with AspectJ pointcuts?

Hello Andy.
Yes, I have given this some thought, but I do not have an
implementation ready yet. I am happy to discuss a possible language
design and implementation strategy (may even be able to commit some
manpower). Should we open a bug report for this?
Cheers,
Eric