[aspectj-dev] Any researchers out there put time into invokedynamic interplay with AspectJ pointcuts?

For full Java7 support, it is more than just allowing the new syntax,
we have to decide how AspectJ will treat invokedynamic.  I have some
ideas but have only put a few moments thought into it - I wondered if
anyone out there had put a bunch of thought into it and would like to
share their findings? or implementation :) !

thanks,
Andy

Back to the top