[aspectj-dev] LTW without using javaagent

Hello
Excuse me for my English and possible bad grammar. Recently I've encountered some issue which is still a bit tricky for me. I try to research if it is possible to use loadtime weaving without using javaagent in Spring environment just like it's done for Oracle (OC4JLoadTimeWeaver) or WebLogic (WebLogicLoadTimeWeaver). I have found that this task can be possibly (not sure) completed by providing custom ClassLoader which implements addTransformer method to do the job. I would really appreciate if some clues would be given regarding to where from to start off and what examples if any to look at.

Best regards,

Roman Bykov

Back to the top