[aspectj-dev] LTW without using javaagent

Hello
Excuse me for my English and possible bad grammar. Recently I've encountered some issue which is still a bit tricky for me. I try to research if it is possible to use loadtime weaving without using javaagent in Spring environment just like it's done for Oracle (OC4JLoadTimeWeaver) or WebLogic (WebLogicLoadTimeWeaver). I have found that this task can be possibly (not sure) completed by providing custom ClassLoader which implements addTransformer method to do the job. I would really appreciate if some clues would be given regarding to where from to start off and what examples if any to look at.

Best regards,

Roman Bykov