Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ cvs repository tarballs

Hi Andy
Thanks for the reply. I need the whole cvs repository for research purposes not just the checked out source code. I tried replicating the repository with cvssuck but it failed. There are archived tarballs of the repositories here (http://archive.eclipse.org/arch/) but I could not find AspectJ in them. Any ideas?

Thank You
Bunyamin