Re: [aspectj-dev] LocalVariableTable

1.6.5 is over 2 years old, I would upgrade.  I can't recall whether
something related to this has been fixed in the intervening time.

I don't know what 'JBE' is, I just use javap.  Attach the 'javap
-verbose -private' output for the advice method and maybe something
will be obvious.  But I would recommend trying with 1.6.11 first.

cheers,
Andy