Re: [aspectj-dev] request_for_contribution_of_AspectJ_Code

Hi,

We don't actually have a standard library we that ship.  Spring
Framework has one for some enterprisey type concerns but we've never
created and shipped one ourselves.  Something I have been thinking
about doing is further fleshing out the wiki space we have for AspectJ
(at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/AspectJ ).  Perhaps we could link it into the
wiki as a starting point?  If your license is something like EPL
(Eclipse Public License) then I can probably host the source and maybe
a built jar in the AspectJ area and the wiki article can point to it.
I'd like the wiki to include more examples (and usable samples) of how
to utilise AspectJ.

Does that sound acceptable to you?  If so I think you just need to
create a bugzilla ID and then you can edit the wiki (I might have to
give you permission, not sure, but you could try it).  I just created
a 'reusable aspects and aspect libraries' section, it's a little
empty:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/ReusableAspectsAndAspectLibraries

Do you want to kick off that page with your aspect?  I imagine: high
level overview of what it does, where to get it, how to use it.  Feel
free to link to any external docs about it but I would like the page
content not to be too verbose - really just to enable users to grab it
and get going with it.

cheers
Andy