[aspectj-dev] CDI Weld and AspectJ - org.jboss.weld.exceptions.UnproxyableResolutionException

I get this error when using AspectJ and CDI.

org.jboss.weld.exceptions.UnproxyableResolutionException: WELD-001437 Normal scoped bean class myPackageName.myClassName is not proxyable because the type is final or it contains a final method static final java.lang.String myPackageName.myClassName.myMethodName_aroundBody0(myPackageName.myClassName.,org.aspectj.lang.JoinPoint).

If I remove AspectJ it works, but I don't want that. Please Help.

Back to the top