[aspectj-dev] AspectJ 1.6.11 milestone 1 released

Hi,

We've just released the first milestone of AspectJ 1.6.11.  See the
README for more info:
http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/README-1611.html

It includes some preliminary support for removing annotations from
fields, fixes to intertype static inner classes, and a few other
little fixes.

This AspectJ is in yesterday AJDT milestone and in our maven repo (not
in central):

<repository>
    <id>maven.springframework.org</id>
    <name>SpringSource snapshots</name>
    <url>http://maven.springframework.org/milestone</url>
</repository>

In there it is called 1.6.11.M1

The main thing we really want in the 1.6.11 release is the feature to
allow project state to persist so that you don't have to rebuild your
projects on every eclipse restart - it is in progress but a big bunch
of work.

AspectJ Team

Back to the top