Re: [aspectj-dev] Pointcut blocks of code

Hi Soha.

We have recently extended the abc compiler with Closure Joinpoints,
which is basically what you are looking for:
http://www.bodden.de/research/cjp/

There's also a paper about this, but it is still under review.

Best wishes,
Eric

--
Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany