[aspectj-dev] AJDT 2.1.1 RC1

Hi all,

We have just released AJDT 2.1.1 RC1.  It is available from the
following update site (Eclipse 3.6 only):

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/36/milestone/

This release includes AspectJ 1.6.10 RC1 as well as significant
improvements to search and refactoring inside of aspects.  Please try
this out and let us know if you see any problems.  Barring any blocker
bugs, the RC will be promoted to the final release in a couple of
weeks.  I will have a full New and Noteworthy by then.

We appreciate all of your feedback.

thanks,
Andrew

Back to the top