[aspectj-dev] bcel usage in AspectJ

Hi All,

Am new to the AspectJ and was toying around with ASM bytecode instrumentation library for Java Performance Monitoring. My point of interest in AspectJ is LTW which I tried and fits perfectly for my necessity. Its quite a breeze to define the point of interests in the target application.

Did anybody recently compared the performace of bcel usage in AspectJ with that of ASM? Would like to hear about the LTW performance in comparison with ASM.

Tried searching in the mailing lists and not able to find any recent entries. Hence posting it here.

Regards,
Rajaraman

Back to the top