Re: [aspectj-dev] aspectj internals howto (?)

On Thursday, August 05, 2010 02:21:17 pm Sandy Zhang's cat walking on the
keyboard wrote:

> *SVN:* http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot

Sorry, I cannot checkout the repository from the svn tree:
svn: OPTIONS of 'http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/tools/org.aspectj': 200 OK
(http://dev.eclipse.org)

Am I pointing to a wrong path?

Another silly question: since I'd like to understand how the
parse/ast/compiler works, I think the best starting point is the ajc. But how
can I set up a project in eclipse to debug the ajc?
Moreover, I imported the source tree in eclipse but after a full compile I get
a lot of errors about wrong hiearchies:

The hierarchy of the type AspectJCore is inconsistent

and others similar.
Any idea about?

Thanks,
Luca