Re: [aspectj-dev] aspectj internals howto (?)

Hi Luca,

Unfortunately there aren't many guides for getting to grips with the
code.  The most recent paper on things is still the one by Jim and
Erik:

http://hugunin.net/papers/aosd-2004-cameraReady.pdf

Many of the concepts there are still relevant - but how they manifest
in the source tree may be a little different.

Andy