Re: [aspectj-dev] Class loading problem

Hi to all,

I found a 'workaround' for this class loading problem.

I spent some time analysing the code. I found that I have to override public URL getResource(String name) method of my custom classloader and
supply some dummy-URL .. (file://database...) so if the ClassLoaderRepository creates the URL (private URL toURL(String className), a 'valid' URL object is returned.

After this I have to call System.setProperty("org.aspectj.apache.bcel.useSharedCache","false") - so code in line 320 of org.aspectj.apache.bcel.util.ClassLoaderRepository uses my custom classloder to get the InputStream.

So this is a solution to get it work without changing aspectj code.

Christian

Back to the top