[aspectj-dev] "not reweavable" errors on annotations and enums in 1.6.7 LTW

Hi all,
I'm getting several AbortExceptions during 1.6.7 LTW about enums and annotations being "already woven and has not been built in reweavable mode".

This was not happening in 1.6.6. I suppose this is a consequence of speeding up the process, cause annotations cannot be weaved at all, and enumerations have a number of limitations. In Magma we do ignore these AbortExceptions, and since we don't weave anything on enums we can safely do so returning the original type, but it still seem like something is wrong.

I'll fill an entry on bigzilla (and try to setup a small test case) unless someone points out that I'm clearly missing something.

Simone

--
Simone Gianni            CEO Semeru s.r.l.           Apache Committer
http://www.simonegianni.it/

Back to the top