Re: [aspectj-dev] Reg: weaver options in aop-ajc.xml

Hi Ramnivas
  Thanks for your reply.
I got your answer that there is no way to get weaver options inside the generated aop-ajc.xml.

Just to make my query clear,
i generate a aspect library jar from ajc with -outxml option and place this aspect jar along with aspectjrt.jar in my appl. CLASSPATH for LTW agent (aspectjrtweaver.jar to pickup). However just to add some additional weaver options  to reduce memory usage as of 1.6.6 aspectJ  i have to place a aop.xml inside a META-INF directory and include this META-INF as you suggested in the runtime CLASSPATH of my appl. startup script

 -Xset:typeDemotion=true,typeDemotionDebug=true,bcelRepositoryCaching=false"
(I was thinking that without the need to place a META-INF directory containing aop.xml in my appl CLASSPATH there would be some ajc options to get weaver options included in the generated aoj-ajc.xml)

Anyway thanks again for your reply.

Regards
Laks