Re: [aspectj-dev] RCP Application working through eclipse but not as an exported application

Hi!

The runtime complains about the missing constraint because your update.configurator starts later than the weaving.aspectj bundle, so there are only those bundles available that are mentioned in the config.ini at that point in time. Just mention aspectj.runtime and aspectj.weaver in your config.ini as well and the missing constraint error should go away.

-Martin