Re: [aspectj-dev] Fwd: metacomments and aspectj - need suggestion

Sergey Staroletov schrieb:
> ...I want to try to extend aspectj language to process my  special  comments
> (non-java doc, just single-line or multi-line user comments) in java files
> with aspectj weaving.

Hi Sergey,

asking just out of curiosity: would it be possible to use annotations?
After annotations where added to the java language, I always thought
there would be never again the need for "magic" tokens hidden in comments.
But I may be wrong, and thus I'm curious what could prevent you from
building on a set of special annotations?

Hermann V.

Back to the top