Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ weaver to 1.5?

I thought I'd post a bit about this.

I've been upgrading the internals of the modules to use Java5.  This
has resulted in cleaner code, and has flushed out a few bugs relating
to putting the wrong things in collections (oops!).  An in one big
win, exploiting generics enabled me to understand a tricky inner class
that I'd never been able to get my head round previously.  This inner
class turned out to have a bug in it which was obvious once the code
was simpler.  It was implementing a 'duplicate filter' - guess the one
thing it didn't do due to the bug... :)

cheers,
Andy