...org.aspectj.weaver@3:start,org.aspectj.runtime@3:start in my config.ini.
anyway, thanks again for this and for Equinox Aspects! ;)
later,

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Martin Lippert <lippert@xxxxxxx> wrote:
FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Equinox Aspects Move
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 10:25:46 +0200
From: Martin Lippert <lippert@xxxxxxx>
To: Equinox Project <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi!

Just an update on the graduation of Equinox Aspects: After the
successful graduation review the core bundles of Equinox Aspects are now
moved to the new location:

/cvsroot/rt/org.eclipse.equinox/weaving/bundles

The moved projects/bundles are:

org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook
org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj
org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.caching
org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.caching.j9

Please update your settings, if you refer to these projects from CVS.

Cheers,
-Martin