[aspectj-dev] Support for runtime-unweaving?

Hello.

Since AspectJ supports load-time weaving using an agent, I was
wondering if one could use redefineClasses(..) to actually "un-weave",
or at least disable advice applications at runtime. See here for a
definition of this method: http://tinyurl.com/p63vep

As far as I can see one may only replace method bodies but that should
be enough to un-weave advice applications, should'n it? Are there any
plans to support this in the near future?

Eric

--
Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group, McGill University