[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-dev] Re: Linked source folders in AJ projects and other niceties
- From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 06:31:42 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:reply-to:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6WeAIV/FiCNee3hBZWHe6UQrdb8u1NuVLxbOEKJICtM=; b=xiYkx99G4N8FOlzfLKHXgDB9WUePVFRS96HHVFMrJ7xv4NJ0YFqUoX9uv6r9GP02Dt 0MdgNTBkmAFfk7M+meVyi6l81i5JKAtwjKej5/w658sddCwBj0nvKwVLPZ/XUsCxSDXt tuDGwsDXOQuFF1Dln2fUMvU+41KEu1EncMKas=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=IKTdD1ImSqt5wdaWrNIH1YQ2/I25bZxSUBokcxmXXi4cYkm2lcXbsuck1H+kMDKIhu FTh6iWPGI0K9knlSFkZ+Pe66Gf8qnjBDcFDqUIUsQf5km5jUzR2z+YqsO3Jo7vzK+eZm snWQ6U2XyVbb7l4EHgOxi0S2vBj6ffCW/JFRw=
Sorry, no 1.7 build yet. The code base is now based on Galileo's
April 6 nightly build, which means there are compile errors against
the M6 build (which is on the build server) and hence no build.
On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 8:48 PM, Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just wanted to let you all know about a couple of new features in AJDT
> that are available in the latest dev version (in addition to the
> latest AspectJ).
> Many of you have been asking for linked source folder support. It is
> now available (see bug 270202).
> Also, there is some rudimentary capability for crosscutting navigation
> on the inpath (thanks to some hard work by Andy Clement). See bug
> 271269. After a full build, the navigation links exist, but they are
> removed on subsequent incremental buillds.
> A new feature of the event trace view (which may prove extremely
> helpful for debugging) is the ability to print out the entire
> crosscutting model for the workspace (just click the new button to
> see). A warning, though, this can be potentially very large if you
> have many crosscutting relationships.
> And there is a new AJDT 1.7 build available that contains everything
> in 1.6 as of today.
> Please try this out and let us know what you think.