[aspectj-dev] Keep up you "super men"

Well at this point I'd like to tell you:

Your work is awesome!
Your work is useful for me!
Your work will continue to cover more and more of my projects!

Thank you so very much.

Regards
Christian

P.S.:
I'd like to suggest an Example, which did lead me to finally (after two years
of intense interest) find an entry point for AspectJ.
Logging ist truly a very good example of the usefulness of AspectJ, however,
it didn't suffice as an argument for the company and fiends. (or I have been
too stupid to clarify the impact AspectJ could have)

But then, Created an annotation which should indicate methods returning an
object, in a way, that they should never return null.
Create an aspect which reacts on this annotation type and throws an exception
if null is returned. Wow, super-useful :) And I think the argument for
everyone to really use AspectJ at least for the development and test phase.

Back to the top