Re: [aspectj-dev] Compiling and not weaving

Andy, this is one of those situations :
- I have a package (admin-inline) that used to define an around advice
on Template+
- I have another package (asteappalti-site) that defines a subclass of
Template called BaseTemplate, that used to be weaved with that advice
- Now, the entire aspect containing that advice is gone, the new jar is
present in the classpath and LTW is in place
- But unfortunately, the BaseTemplate still searches for the old aspect,
LTW throws an AbortException, and nothing is working.

Rebuiling asteappalti-site solves the problem. So the problem seems to
be that LTW is not able to reweave if an aspect that was there is not
there anymore. This is a bug, I suppose.

SEVERE: defineClass
Message: error at it/semeru/asteappalti/site/BaseTemplate.java::0 type
org.apache.magma.inlineadmin.AddMenuToDefaultTemplate is needed by
reweavable type it.semeru.asteappalti.site.BaseTemplate
org.aspectj.bridge.AbortException: type
org.apache.magma.inlineadmin.AddMenuToDefaultTemplate is needed by
reweavable type it.semeru.asteappalti.site.BaseTemplate
        at
org.aspectj.weaver.tools.WeavingAdaptor$WeavingAdaptorMessageHolder.handleMessage(WeavingAdaptor.java:596)
        at org.aspectj.weaver.World.showMessage(World.java:636)
        at
org.aspectj.weaver.bcel.BcelWeaver.processReweavableStateIfPresent(BcelWeaver.java:1352)
        at org.aspectj.weaver.bcel.BcelWeaver.weave(BcelWeaver.java:1133)
        at
org.aspectj.weaver.tools.WeavingAdaptor.getWovenBytes(WeavingAdaptor.java:394)
        at
org.aspectj.weaver.tools.WeavingAdaptor.weaveClass(WeavingAdaptor.java:281)
        at
org.apache.magma.tools.maven.JettyWeavingURLClassLoader.defineClass(JettyWeavingURLClassLoader.java:127)

Simone

--
Simone Gianni            CEO Semeru s.r.l.           Apache Committer
MALE human being programming a computer   http://www.simonegianni.it/

Back to the top