Re: [aspectj-dev] ASTParser and AjASTVisitor

> I'm considering switching to the abc compiler for my next project.

Of course, depending on what you are doing, the abc compiler may
indeed be a better bet for your project.

I know this is not the best place to post it, but as you guys are discussing about it.. let me ask a quick question:

Has ABC Compiler a similar Visitor support that give us both java and aspect bindings?
Also, has it support for generic code (java 1.5 or higher)?

Thanks guys,

--
Fernando Barden Rubbo

Back to the top