[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-dev] ASTParser and AjASTVisitor
- From: "Fernando Rubbo" <fernando.rubbo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:44:17 -0300
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=yl0tO9fsx1TTf4B11Z9JUNDfxeCcTWNtfc2zI5RQR0U=; b=wtc/h1W+bwoUAmtXxD1TckpF9q0rp6fbKZRixpGLqfJPQeKcf6dJTN2mkAf92zy2l+ z1sg+qUUHJhC+1tjHvrflcxZLK/JZbbIE9B/6sVn7Hxu66Im0P0E+LUBv+OeuUwtATjk LmH22ARv+Ihr0g43f0E7LPDS9WOcCMiopRmBA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=UopVedayzEeq/vxcpCKKaGpkRARqovveSap3o6K21AsJWAKpCIVgh8bC7IFAY8AVgI f4voGCk6DEylr2z54V0tohB43c1au/kimAPzSy1CWYKMh6WgLw8TWxul5yBKLI+SXBLL cfulXunt0Vvk7NDp8mg2Xe8uCT6fzY4ioOCPQ=
First of all, thanks for your fast answer.
I'll take a look on those code in this weekend.
I was trying to avoid this.. but, I think I'll have to implement my own BindingSolver.
On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Martin Görg <nimoth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fernando Rubbo wrote:Except that not too many people seem to read this list, I think it is
> I'm pretty new in this forum and I'm not sure if here is the
> correct place to post my question.
the optimal place for your question.
From what I read on the lists, I get the impression that it will
> I'm working with AjASTVisitor but I could see bindings are not
> being resolved. So, my question is:
> There are people working on this? For which release it is planning to be implemented?
still take quite a while until bindings will be resolved. It does not
seem to be a major issue.
I'm dealing with the same problem. Someone in my lab implemented a
dirty hook that advises a method during the build process. At that
time, the bindings are available but it means you have to work with
the internal AST representation. For example, classes in the package
org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ast. And there is no
documentation in there.
I'm considering switching to the abc compiler for my next project.
aspectj-dev mailing list