[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-dev] Project meta data is out of date for tools.aspectj
- From: emo@xxxxxxxxxxx (portal on behalf of emo)
- Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 00:00:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Projects are required to keep meta data up to date using the MyFoundation
Portal (http://portal.eclipse.org/). The following problems were found
with this project's meta-data:
* The date for release 1.5.2 uses the no-longer-supported mm/yyyy date
format. Please use MM/DD/YYYY or YYYY-MM-DD. If you are unsure of the date,
we recommend you use the last date of the month.
* There is no next/future release of this project. All Eclipse projects
must have a "next release" planned and scheduled.
* Project home page does not have an "About This Project" or "Information
about <project>" item at the top of the left menu. Projects are required to
provide that standard link on their home page (see